Free Public Lecture – The Caribbean African Multicultural Association of Thunder Bay (CAMAT) Presents Black Business: An Evening with Local Black Women that are leaders in Business
Free to view and will be recorded and posted to the Thunder Bay Museum’s YouTube at a later date.
Please join us with our partners from the Caribbean African Multicultural Association of Thunder Bay (CAMAT) for a Free Public Lecture featuring a panel of local black women that are leaders in business.
- Annette Pateman – Local Author
- Shannon Skinner – Co-owner of Salonki Salon & Ethnic Beauty Supply
- Sharon Bon – Owner of Dame Mas Dance Dance Studio
- Annissea Hopkins – Co-Owner of Superior Hearing
- Liliane Honorine Breiland – Owner of The African Boutique Thunder Bay
This lecture session is part of a the Society’s long tradition of holding free public lectures. Talks on a wide range of topics are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month at the Thunder Bay Museum from September to April. When the lectures are able to be held in person light refreshments are served after the speaker’s presentation.
2020-2021 Thunder Bay Museum lecture series is sponsored by the Lakehead University Department of History.