Presented by: CIPA Emerging Professionals; International Council on Monuments and Sites; NSERC Create Heritage Engineering Program; and the National Trust for Canada
In this webinar we will share some of the ways Information Systems are used to support the monitoring of cultural heritage by helping us understand and manage change from a distance. The webinar is suitable for those with multiple levels of technical knowledge, from beginners to experts on Information Systems.
Join us for presentations by panelists, followed by a Q&A:
- Information Systems for Cultural Heritage Landscapes: Experiences in Central Asia (Ona Vileikis, University College London, UK)
- The Role of Information Systems for Regeneration and Optimization of Cultural Heritage Districts: EU H2020 ROCK Project (Gamze Dane, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands and Martina Massari, University of Bologna, Italy)
- Monitoring Endangered Archaeology in the Middle East and North Africa (Bijan Rouhani, University of Oxford, UK)
- OE3D – Digital Mapping of Eastern Ontario (Joanna Cooper, Carleton Immersive Media Studio, Canada)
- And more! (Minna Silver, Grazia Tucci, and Mario Santana)