An online trivia fundraising event that will test your knowledge on all things Toronto. Pay what you can or attend for free!
Missing the days of trivia nights? Looking for something fun to do with friends, family, or by yourself?
Join Myseum of Toronto for this Toronto History Trivia Night fundraising event!
Come show us what you know about the history of Hogtown and get to know some more tidbits about the T-Dot.
Hosted by Quizmaster Steve Hobbs, this virtual event will test your knowledge of all things Toronto and teach you things you never knew about the 6ix.
Compete solo or in teams of up to 4 people for a chance to win prizes from our community donors: lululemon QSW and Henderson Brewing Company (prizing details below).
Not only will this be a fun-filled night with exciting prizes, you’ll also be supporting a museum that aims to tell the history of our beautiful city and its many communities.
- Wednesday October 20, 2021 from 7-8:30pm .
- 1-4 people per team.
- There are two ticket options : PWYC (Pay What You Can) with a suggested donation amount of $10 and FREE.
Don’t forget to brush up on your Toronto knowledge before the big day! (Psst, you might even learn a thing or two by exploring our website and social media).
- 1st place: 2 $100 gift cards for lululemon
- 2nd place: 4 $25 gift cards for Henderson’s Brewing Company
- Best Team Name: Myseum of Toronto swag