The OHS Bulletin is the official newsletter of The Ontario Historical Society. It is published quarterly, reaching readers in spring, summer, fall, and winter. It is mailed to every OHS member free of charge, and shares information about ongoing issues concerning the Society and Ontario's heritage sector. Each issue contains the following articles:
Become a member of the OHS to receive this newsletter!
Regular columns in issues of OHS Bulletin:
- President's Report - A message from OHS President;
- Executive Director's Report - A report from the Society's Executive Director;
- Across the Province - Keeping you informed of developments and events across Ontario;
- Museum News - Articles featuring or of interest to museums, produced by the OHS Museums Committee;
- Cemetery News - Articles concerning the Society's efforts to preserve Ontario's cemeteries, edited by Marjorie Stuart,
- Events and Exhibits - Featuring heritage exhibits and events across Ontario;
- From the Bookshelf - Recently published books relating to the province's history, reviewed by Dr. Cynthia Comacchio. Please mail copies to the OHS office;
- Youth Corner - Articles written about or by Ontario's students.
- Barry Penhale's Ontario - Exploring unique characters and communities from all across the province.
For more information about submitting materials (articles, photographs, event listings and books for review), please contact OHS Bulletin Editor Daniel Dishaw at